The benefits of exercise are not based entirely on the intensity of a workout. Most people who take up bodybuilding, for instance, will note that about 20% of their results are down to their weightlifting, while the other 80% comes from their nutritional choices and their recovery efforts made afterward. For example, failure to eat a balanced diet or sleeping too little stunts recovering after a running session as your next training session will be met with significant fatigue – leading to possible injuries When it comes to the natural movement of running, we can often forget to recover adequately like after any other physical activity. However, properly recovering after your running session is self-care that only takes a little time and planning. As many runners will tell you, at first, running feels like a chore; then, it’s a habit, then it becomes a passion and a lifestyle. To ensure your lifestyle is as healthy as can be, follow these three tips for recovering after a running session. FOOT CARE Your feet take a pounding when running, particularly when running on the treadmill. It can seem as though running outside, with the various groundswells and differing textures, can be worse. Outdoor… View Post
GDPR Cookie Consent for Erin's Life Bites
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.